• The best insurance is one that adapts to user needs and priced in line with RRANTY as offered.
• Compare Sf is m r As easy to ask to find the perfect p or liza for everything you want to insure.
Choosing insurance is a decision that requires thorough analysis, but selecting the best does not have to be so complicated. In some cases it is an inexorable spending as insurance car , of motorbike or moped , but in others it is voluntary and necessary protection for which good policy can grant you a promise of profitable future.
The best insurance for one person may not be for another, each individual has some risks, and each risk their coverage. The ideal depends on each person in particular, and to choose the policy that best suits each, it is necessary to evaluate a series of criteria that guarantee that the insurance selected is the best. Car Insurance, Home, Life, Health , and any remaining match on the factors you should consider when decantarte by either the convenience to your needs: price, coverage and insurer.
What insurance do I need to hire?
Having a set of insurance that are useful is very important, but is determined by convenience the characteristics of each particular insured. For example, those who have a home must decide whether they want to take out home insurance, or even one for their second home, something that will also depend on whether they are mortgaged or not. While those who have pet can choose to protect or are obliged to do so if it is a PPP, ie a dog Potentially Dangerous or may opt for limited to the coverage offered by home insurance .
How do I choose the best insurance?
Factors such as price, coverage and the insurance company are essential when opting for insurance or other, the final choice will depend on which of them fall more weight according to personal needs of the insured.
The price of the policy
One of the factors that determines the user’s choice, namely 56% of people who contract insurance is the product price, according to a study of Mapfre. The economic possibilities of the person who will have to pay the premium can be something important or even transcendental when signing a policy, ie the amount that must be paid to be insured.
However, although it is a factor to take into account when selecting the policy, you must weigh possible price variations. Some insurance companies, depending on the type of insurance, allow the payment semiannual, quarterly or even monthly, therefore when looking at the price it is advisable to study all the options and choose the one that suits the most. Moreover, in some, as in the car and motorcycle hire can be franchised, or co – payment in the case of Health , which makes premium is reduced considerably.
The price influences a number of factors, among which are the guarantees it covers. More coverage often leads to more premium.
Beyond the price are the toppings. The perfect policy must be resolutive and at a reasonable price. The coverages that need to be hired depend on the person who signs the insurance. It is the insurance holder who chooses the risks that he wants to take and those he prefers to leave in the hands of his insurer. Risk aversion may cause the insured end up paying more than if only cover basic risks, but it is often the best option.
Although the price is not the lowest in the market it is advisable to consider an insurance policy with a higher premium offering more guarantees, because it may be the best as appropriate. The choice of one or the other for the ideal insurance configuration depends on the item to be secured.
• Pet insurance : If you have a pet you can limit this protection guarantees companion home insurance, but that is not the best. There are specific pet insurance covering civil liability, accident, assistance or veterinary expenses. When you have an animal the perfect insurance is one that is responsible for what the owner does not want or can not take care of. Veterinary expenses and those arising from Civil Liability are high, and therefore often recommended, especially in some species.
• Insurance Car , Motorcycle or Moped : the keys to choose these insurance are similar. Whether you are looking for a car or a motorcycle insurance, the guarantors to choose the best coverage are those that focus on driver damage and policy exclusions. The ideals will depend on the type of vehicle and its age, the use given to it and the characteristics of the driver. But as in the case of other policies, the key is hiring to what is needed, but in this case it is also necessary to consider the system “bonus malus” and bonuses granted by insurers.
• Home insurance : cover housing costs dampens risk caused by fires, earthquakes, shorts, theft or flooding, among others. The key to this is to p or mullets in the type of housing, the best insurance for a penthouse may not be ideal for a mountain house or an apartment in a low.
• Life insurance : This type of policy covers the family in case the insured dies, so the right will be contemplating an insured amount sufficient to ensure that, after taxes, covering future needs.
• Health insurance : opportunities in the health insurance are many, there are no copay, copayment, with reimbursement, outpatient and dental. The choice of the most suitable depends directly on the propensity to diseases and accidents as well as the desire of the insured to cover themselves against future medical incidents.